10 Best Web Links This Week
• Find out more about the giant public chalkboard ‘bucket list’ designer Candy Chang created on the side of an abandoned house in New Orleans. And discover more about the public installation artist herself. Brilliant!
• I’m a huge fan of movie opening title sequences. IFC has collected 50 of the greatest.
• Amazingly cool and unique 3D images by Kyle Bean.
• I’ve never seen a more creative and clever calendar than the TypeCalendar. Have you?
• Chris Brogan says: “Keep your goals in front of you. Always. On stickies. On the wallpaper of your laptop. On 3×5 cards in your wallet or purse.” I completely agree.
• If you’re a fan of typography and you missed my Facebook link, you’ll want to check out this awesome creative inspiration video of Doyald Young on lynda.com.
• Fairly clear explanation of the differences between Facebook profiles, pages and groups. Plus tips for how to decide which is best for your business.
• Using social media for internal business communications. I actually think this is a great idea for any type of group interaction.
• The Kraken Black Spiced Rum media kit looks like a great example of how to do it right.
• DailyIcon is one of my absolute favorite sites for the occasional infusion of architectural, interior and furnishings design.