10 Best Web Links This Week
• If you like food the way I like food, you’ll want to check out Tasting Table — an online information source for…what else, food! Serving up “genuine editorial” daily.
• Photograph and collage your way to your best self ever in Alice Braga’s Bring Your Dreams Into Focus workshop. I’m doing the March session.
• Your web site is often the only chance you get to make an impression with a prospective client. Make that impression a positive one with web site copy that reads as beautifully as your site looks…Exacting English.
• Tonight I attended a rather interesting talk called The Rising Tide and Climate Change in Our Increasingly Urban World hosted by The CUNY Science Cafe. More talks like this are scheduled monthly.
• Great interior design and organizing ideas from EZArchitecture.
• You will not find a more beautifully designed or uniquely styled handbag than you will with Jack Blue.
• I love the helpful style tips I get from Dresszing every month suggesting what to do with the clothes I already have. What a fabulous concept!
• Art Director Donna Reiss shares some behind-the-scenes processes behind the recent redesign of Spa magazine.
• Interested in buying Ferris Bueller’s house?
• Backing up your system in a smart way is always a good idea. Antonio Carusone illustrates his thorough backup system to help make it easy for you to set yours up, too.