10 Best Web Links This Week
• Interact with paintings by Monet while listening to Debussy on this amazing site for the Grand Palais, Paris – Monet exhibit. Quite possibly the most incredible website I’ve ever seen.
• ILoveTypography resurrects their popular blog The Week in Type chock full of tips and inspiration. You can really sink your teeth into this one.
• This story about an art thief in NYC reads like the plot from a Pink Panther screenplay.
• 17 New Year’s Resolutions from Entrepreneur.
• If you’re using WordPress for your standalone blog, it’s a good idea to create Child Themes to prevent the loss of your style edits during the inevitable WP upgrade.
• I really like this list of 10 Blogging Tips I Learned in 2010 by Jamielyn.
• Fashion brands often have the splashiest web sites. Smashing Magazine presents an interesting variety!
• I love a good productivity tip. Here’s an easy one for repurposing your email requests into blog content, courtesy of Darren Rowse.
• On Harvard Business Review’s blog, Tony Schwartz delivers Six Keys to Being Excellent at Anything.
• How to Keep up with the Latest Graphic Design Trends.