I can’t wait for 2011 to get here. I know it’s going to be a fantastic year! And even though it’s just a few hours away and I’m super eager to jump over the line, I couldn’t let this last week of 2010 go by without expressing my gratitude for all the wonderful things that I experienced in the past seven days.
• Discovering the beautiful music of Ludovico Einaudi thanks to my wonderful and talented niece Jenna.
• The Christmas dinner my sister Janet made based on the limitations of my diet. That was so sweet!
• Netflix movies online.
• Receiving blog encouragement from Alice Braga, creator of the delightful and always inspiring Rabbit Hole Report.
• Chinese takeout.
• Christmas day phone calls with family.
• The upcoming Year of the Rabbit. My year!
• Having the chance to share some tips with Mary E. on setting up her new blog. Can’t wait until you’re live!
• My weekly Pilates sessions.
• The portability of my super cool, new Kindle. Skeptic no more.
• Being home with Anthony and the kitties, safe and sound, for the drama of the snowstorm on Sunday complete with thunder, lightning and window rattling winds.
Happy New Year, everyone. And get ready for 2011…it’s going to be a fantastic year!!!
xo Mary Maru