Let’s face it. Life’s not always a bowl of cherries. So at the end of every week I spend a little time thinking back on the things I am truly grateful for. It’s so easy to do and makes a huge difference in my outlook on life.
When I first started practicing this, I have to admit it wasn’t always easy to come up with more than one or two things for the week. And even that was a stretch. But like everything else, the more I practice, the easier it gets. And the more things I’m able to think of, the happier, more content and grateful I feel. These are just a few of the things I’m especially thankful for this week.
• The bright yellow glowing moon just outside my window.
• Living in one of the best cities in the world for museums and culture.
• Christmas music.
• Krispy Kreme.
• Kiara Duran‘s incredible and original autobiographical cabaret performance at The Laurie Beechman Theatre.
• Eileen’s FB message that she’s moving back to the states this summer!
• The light dusting of snow we got on Wednesday.
• Braving the cold and walking the 6-mile loop in Central Park with Mary.
• Having lots of laughs with Gayle, Caryl and Marilyn.
• Lois Barth‘s 5 Power Principles seminar hosted by AWNY and DraftFCB. It’s only been three days since I attended and it’s already working for me!
Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!