• Sticking to my diet and being able to wear my belt another notch in.
• Receiving a lovely Thanksgiving greeting from Andrea.
• Going to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade for the first time with Janet, Jenna, Michelle, Kristin and Anthony.
• Using my time on the subway to be productive.
• Whole Foods organic chunky almond butter on refrigerated apple slices.
• Helping Anthony with the crossword puzzle on the weekend.
• The jacaranda-scented candle I got from the San Diego Zoo that I finally lit this week.
• Snuggling on the couch with my favorite feline friend Dominic.
• My clean apartment.
xo Mary Maru