I’m Mary Maru.
I craft digital designs that take small businesses to the next level of visibility, credibility & profit to match their awesome passion.
If you’re ready to attract the best kind of attention —
Let’s get strategic with it.
Your biz is booming (or about to take off.)
- You’ve got a world-changing message and top-tier work that gets noticed. Now, you need a new look to match.
- You’re craving crisp, modern design that’s a flawless fit for your brand and unforgettable to your audience.
- You’re looking for a new website, brand look or other digital content that gets conversations started and closes more sales.
That’s where I come in.
- I’ve got 15 years of experience in marketing & customer care, with a focus on building & growing small businesses.
- I’ve also got a killer knack for cohesive brand aesthetics that stand out, with sophistication and style.
- Smart marketing strategy is the golden thread tying my visual work together — to make your audience want to know more, do more and buy more.
I work with:
Marketing directors at healthy lifestyle brands and other growing businesses and creative directors at select music organizations.
This is what I do. This is what I love.
Welcome to MaryMaru.com.
Mary recently did a project for me and it surpassed all expectations. She was so great to work with, and knew exactly what was needed.
Mary is extremely patient and knows how to listen well to fully grasp the key messages behind every campaign. (She) took the time to understand our business and delivered time and time again innovative and creative concepts.
Mary is a highly accomplished graphic designer and project manager. Her work is insightful, creative, and reflective of the goals and objectives of each project. She is also an attentive project manager—always thinking ahead with careful planning.
Don’t wait to level up.
Get my free ebook delivered straight to your inbox:
8 Simple Steps for a Smarter Business Website
a strategic planning guide to help you smash your online goals
You’ll also be subscribed to my quarterly-ish newsletter, where I talk web & strategy tips, trends and more.
Don’t worry—you can unsubscribe at any time.